October 2010 Newsletter

Lakeshore Riders Forums Newsletters & Minutes October 2010 Newsletter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Snowman
    Keymaster

October 2010 Newsletter

Next Meeting: Thursday, Oct 7th, 7:30 PM at Skipper’s Landing.

It is time for another season. Please join us for our organizational meeting on Oct 7th. We have worked throughout the summer getting our trail map ready for publication. Ads have been collected and forwarded along with trail changes across the county. We have participated in fundraisers at the Williamson Driftrider Vintage show and Russell’s inventory reduction auction.

Signage training will be held at the Legion in Marion on Witherden Rd at 7pm on Oct 19. We would like to have several take the short seminar. If you were certified last year, it is not necessary to certify this year. We expect to start our trail work and signage next weekend as we have over 90 miles of trail to sign. Please let us know when you are available along with best contact info.

A youth operator safety class is scheduled for Nov 13 at the Wayne County Sheriff’s Dept. This is open to all youths that are at least age 10 by the time of the class. Other classes will be held later in the year.

We are planning a holiday party for Dec 18 at Donselaar’s in Clyde. Additional details to follow.

Enclosed with this letter is a renewal application. Vouchers will be available at the meeting as in the past, at Larry’s Service Center or by calling myself or Russ Hartrandt. Landowner vouchers will be sent as well. Maps will be available by Dec 1st.

Please contact me if there are any landowners needing insurance certificates. I have ready access to those and will get them to anyone wishing one.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘October 2010 Newsletter’ is closed to new replies.